Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I saw my angel...

Many peoples wanted to know how my angel will be??…. this is a special blog for them.This is how i felt when i saw her first in my life...

Wow…is she from heaven???... is she my unknown angel???... pinched me for a moment to test me, "am I dreaming???"... aaaaa, its paining.I pinched hard…I am in this world… never in my life, i saw a girl, no angel, so beautiful with those lovely heart n cutest smile…

The moment of her lips, those killing eyes with those ear rings moving too n fro she is an angel made in heaven… the way she walks, ayyooooo she kills my heart…..the way she breathes, im breathless… When she walks, my heart dances to those music of her anklets (kolusu in tamil, patteelu in telugu)...It increases my heart beat to Mt.Everest..

I cant describe my angel no more because, no words were in the dictionary to describe her…

Thanking god… for gifting me the cutest angel with those loveliest heart…thank u sooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment